Our new Kenyon Place's quality, independent active lifestyle provides the perfect modern environment to learn, explore and celebrate your life.
We have multiple one- and two-bedroom apartment plans to choose from, all with full kitchens, washers and dryers and access to our outstanding services and amenities. Restaurant-quality meals, housekeeping and underground parking raise your spirit and free your time, while our Wellness Center with spa and pool, Celebration Center, library and computers all contribute to your whole-person fitness.
Our lifestyle is built upon a foundation of comprehensive service. We are committed to exceeding your wants or needs by providing the extras — physical, emotional and spiritual — that provide the extra initiative to make every day special. Friendship Haven brings you opportunities like these, included in your monthly service fee:
An Active Lifestyle for Good Health, Inside and Out
- Award-winning Wellness Program with fitness pool, cardiovascular strength training room, Jacuzzi, exercise studio and massage therapy
- Common areas, private dining and conference rooms to visit, relax and celebrate
- Challenge a friend to a game of billiards
- Enjoy nature outside your door and on one of our numerous walking paths
- Invite friends for a BBQ on your backyard patio
- Say goodbye to chores with provided yard work, snow removal and more
Dedicated to Enriching Your Life
- Engage in a creative writing class or read in our Fireside library
- High speed Internet connections available
- Spiritual support with multi-denominational choices
- Social, recreational and cultural opportunities
Friendship, Sharing and Fun
- Treat yourself and guests to coffee and conversation near the Fireside
- Fill up on fun and friendship at a campus social
- Enjoy dancing the night away to live bands
- Let the finest national and regional musicians inspire your spirit
- Share travel experiences with your neighbors, guests and speakers
- Join social excursions for shopping, dining, attractions, events and entertainment
- Savor cinema and live performances
Creating and Contributing
- Create in our woodworking shop or arts and crafts hobby studio
- Raise your green thumb and a bumper crop in the outdoor garden
- Share by volunteering on campus or in the Fort Dodge community
Conveniences and Amenities
- Visit shops and community services with our courtesy van
- Pamper yourself at our barber/beauty salon
- Stay in touch with friends and family on our community computers
- Dine out right on campus at the delectable Hearth Restaurant
- Your home includes a refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher with lifetime warranty, as well as your personal washer and dryer
- Make use of generous in-home storage
- Keep your car out of weather's way in your attached garage
- Available personal transportation
Independence, Confidence and Security
- Priority access to Friendship Haven’s community of services with our professional case manager consulting with you and your loved ones
- Campus security
- Health clinic
- Priority access to all campus neighborhoods and care
- Utilities and cable TV (phone and Internet service additional)
- 24-hour emergency response
Our many one, two and three-bedroom plans feature full kitchens, washers and dryers, a utility room, one or two bathrooms, ample storage, and one or two car garages. And we free you from unwelcome indoor and outdoor chores like appliance maintenance, shoveling and lawn work.
|Classic||536 Sq. Feet||1||1||View Plan|
|One Bedroom Regal||645 Sq. Feet||1||1||View Plan|
|One Bedroom Grande||747 Sq. Feet||1||1||View Plan|
|One Bedroom Royal||865 Sq. Feet||1||1||View Plan|
|One Bedroom Premiere||940 Sq. Feet||1||1||View Plan|
|Two Bedroom Regal||870 Sq. Feet||2||1||View Plan|
|Two Bedroom Grande||1,003 Sq. Feet||2||2||View Plan|
|Two Bedroom Premier||1,190 Sq. Feet||2||2||View Plan|
Click on the photo gallery below to see images of our facility and how they serve our residents. Friendship Haven works hard to offer top end facilities that cater to all our resident’s needs. Please call us to schedule a visit and take a personal tour of the facility.
Don’t take our word for it. Read what people just like you have to say about their Friendship Haven experience. As you’ll discover, it truly is a place where one can live life with faith, passion and purpose.
“Moving here has made our lives a lot less stressful and a lot more enjoyable,” said Del, who has made many new friends on campus. “Everyone here is very nice, and we like our apartment at Kenyon Place. Keeping up a home had become a big job for me, but here I don’t have to worry about cleaning, buying groceries, or cooking all the meals,” added Del, who appreciates the light housekeeping services that are provided at Kenyon Place.
The Johnsons have also developed a taste for Friendship Haven’s tempting dining options. “Your biggest risk here is gaining weight,” joked Lee." Del and Lee Johnson Kenyon Place Apartments Residents
“It was an easy decision for our family,” noted the Johnsons’ son, Casey, who served on the Friendship Haven board for six years. “Friendship Haven provides a safe, friendly environment that offers Mom and Dad a great quality of life." Casey Johnson Family Member
We’re happy to be here, and our kids are glad we decided to move to Friendship Haven. We recommend the town homes to others. Everyone here is so friendly. We haven’t seen a grouch yet!”" Harry and Rosemary McCurdy Residents
I’ve made so many good friends. I also like that you can do as much or as little as you want here. I recommend Kenyon Place Apartments and Friendship Haven to others. I just love everything here." Erma Williamson Resident
When I saw the floorplan for my apartment, I knew this was where I wanted to move. Each year that I’ve lived here at Kenyon Place, I’ve had more than 200 guests. I can entertain at Friendship Haven without having to cook, which is great." Peggy Dowd Resident
Schedule a Visit
Join us for a personal, confidential tour.
Our residents really enjoy hearing from friends and family members.